Hair loss is one of the incurable problems that we have out there and there are very few things that we could do to treat them.
According to a small 2016 study, researchers ended up concluding that regular scalp massages are capable of leading to thicker hair. Well, that’s good news.
The study that we are talking about had 9 men. The 9 men received a 4-minute scalp massage each day for 24 weeks and at the end of the study, it was found out that the men had thicker hair than they had at the beginning of the study.
The best thing about this claim is that this is not the only study.
An additional study that was carried out in 2019 said that the findings are true.
The study in 2019 was based on survey responses from 340 participants who had followed specific instructions by doing twice-daily scalp massages to improve hair loss.
69 percent of participants reported in the study that their alopecia, a hair loss type problem, improved.
The benefits that we are talking about in this study helped hair growth centers on the hair follicles. This only happened after a constant amount of time doing scalp massages.
The study said that scalp massages increased hair thickness by stretching the cells of hair follicles. This method helps stimulate follicles into producing thicker hair.
It is also thought that a scalp massage could help dilate blood vessels beneath the skin, which also encourages hair growth in a very better way.
Despite promising results from the studies, research is still limited. So far, there is very little known about how daily scalp massages can help improve hair growth.
5 tips for hair growth
- You want to avoid using excess shampoo. Limit the use of chemical treatments, dyes, and heated hair styling tools. These are capable of weakening your hair.
- Check for nutritional deficiencies. Lowe zinc, iron, biotin, and other nutrients can cause hair loss.
- Look into corticosteroid injections, laser therapy, and hair transplant if you are really keen on bringing back your hair.
- Get your thyroid checked because excessive hair loss could be an early symptom of hypothyroidism.
- Do not be too hard with your hair when combing them or after baths. Try to get the best massage therapist Calgary NE.
Why Advance Passion Beauty?
Advance Passion Beauty is one of the best hair spa treatment centers and massage services in Calgary, Canada, that could help you make your hair thicker than ever. To know how we do that, call us on the number below or send us an email or contact us on the number below.